Agility and Accountability
EcoCheck: Team Work
As market developments become increasingly dynamic and volatile both agility and accountability become increasingly relevant competitive factors. How can individuals and whole teams be given the autonomy needed for agility while assuring that qualitiy criteria and the necessary standards of economic efficiency are upheld? The most common answer is that agility requires a right mindset and a high degree of social maturity. Successfully combining agility and accountabiltiy is, however, also and perhaps primaly a question of the right management tools and practices.
Our one day workshop on agility and accountability begins with a short input:
- Principals: What psychological factors facilitate accountability?
- Agil Tools and Practices: What agil tools and practices are designed to both allow for autonomy while at the same time assuring accountability?
- Critical Success Factors: What critical success factors need to be factores in when introducing agil accountability tools and practices?
You are then invited to take a close look at the tools and practices you currently use for facilitating agility and accountability:
- How are tasks delegated, work flows coordinated, decisions made and quality standards controlled?
- To what extent do they promote both agilty and accountablity? To what extent do they creat a tension between these two factors?
- What are currently the key breaking points in terms of quality control?
Your EcoCheck Team on "Agiltiy and Accountability"
Use the form, write an e-mail to email@example.com or simply call us.