Home Office to Stay?
30. June 2022
EcoCheck: New Work with Agil Tools and Practices
For many companies home offce has become a reality over night. As the lock down is slowly coming to an end the question is: Home office to stay? And if so: How can effective work and flows be ensured? How can individual circumstances and preferences be accomodated for without and at the same time product quality and a timely delivery secured?
In our one day workshop we introduce you to agil tools and practices of remote teamwork. We help you develop a design for remote work tailored to the specificities of your individual teams.
Workshop design: We begin the workshop with a short input:
- What agil tools and remote work practices are there?
- How do they help secure a high product quality while allowing for a high degree of flexibility and autonomy in how teams organize themselves?
- What effect do they promise in terms of commitment, reliability, motivation and the quality of teamwork?
- What critical success factors need to be considered when introducing these tools and pratices in your team?
We then adress the concrete challenges of remote teamwork in your team:
- Never change a winning formula: What already works well for you and your team, should be maintained or even enhanced?
- Optimize: What could be improved, without making disruptive changes?
- Identifying critical success factors: Where are fundamental changes necessary and unaviodable?
- Define goals: What are your concrete goals for the quality of teamwork in your distributed and virutal teams?
In our three hour hackathon you develop a concrete design for your distributed and virtual teams, consisting of a concept for
Real Time Collaboration
Patent solutions rarely help improve the quality of remote teamwork. In order to have an immediate and positive impact individual solutions are needed. Our goal is to help you develop remote work tools and practices tailored to your team and work context. distributed and virtual teams Our goal and purpose: Solutions that fit your specific needs, goals and preferences.
Your EcoCheck Team for "Home Office to Stay?"
Dr. Arlena Jung and Stephan Blässing
Fill out the registration form below, send an e-mail to email@example.com or simply give us a call.